Stage Of Life

Thursday, June 8, 2006

Pre-Wedding Day Post

Gosh, tomorrow is my big day and I still have lots of things to do! *arrgh*. Need to go for mani and padicure, pack my stuff to mum plc, clean up my house, buy cakes for my neighbours whom I did not invite to my wedding dinner...I am falling sick but yet not full blown..not here not there *frustrated*..haven't been sleeping well.

Worrying too much. 1 day of wedding but 365 days of preparation...*ha*...why all the troubles? Why can't it be cut short. YA right *over my head" ...I can imagine my mother in law nagging away *hee*

But I am happy, I must immense myself in this joyous occassion, I must move on, move on to the next chapter of my new life. I can concur it! *:p*
posted by VOnO at 1:30 AM

1 Comments:

Well done, hurray!!!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home