Stage Of Life
Friday, June 9, 2006
Big Day Finally Over


How time flies. By the time I wrote this, I am already resting at my Bridal Suite room's Couch @ Mariott. After updating you friends out there, definitely gonna catch up on my beauty sleep *Zzzzz*.
The day went well, My 5 Jie Mei are so pretty but so "evil". They certainly did their homework and prepared lots of "tekan" session for my poor hubby and the "Siong Di". Ha ha but little did they realised I have 2 spies in my hse. Royston, my good friend also my videographer that day and my "Fei Fei" Auntie. Royston immediately updated me their "toys" when all my jie mei arrived. A bag of red chilli, a bag of garlic, Tobasco sauce, Pau, Oyster Sauce, stickers and skipping rope. *DING DING*...my secret agent asap called Ben (my hubby) to keep them in the loop.
My make up was simple but I like. I dread those thick make up. I love my "princess" look *:p*. *LOL* Guess never again for the rest of my life I gonna dress and look like that anymore. Everyone take turn to take picture with me. Mouth starting to feel cramp already. How I wish I can pause my mouth with a remote control..kkekeke.
Ok 9am, Ben and the bros reached downstairs. My nephew and my sis already went down to open bridal car door for Ben. My heart beating damn fast. Suddenly I realised the "pong pong" skirt in my dress slided up. Its showing up at my waist and its so unsightly. FYI the back is a piece of opaque organza.. Without realising the video was on, my cousin helped me adjust my skirt!!! Ha ..all these taken down by Royston *good grief*. Many noises outside, heard the "jie mei" demanding for "Ang Pow" now. Then silence, then voices came up again. Many laughter and my next spy "Fei Fei" Auntie kept asking my jie mei to hurry up (actually I reminded her to do it...didn't want my hubby to suffer..hee) . ok jie mei, if u read this dun kill me! Finally after 3 rounds of tekan session and finally singing "You are my Sunshine" I finally get to see Ben. And as usual like all the previous grooms...Ben squat down and passed me the hand bouquet of cos not forgetting the kiss.
*yee*.
The day followed with going to in law plc, to our love nest then back to my mum's plc for tea ceremony. I am already dead tired by then. Fortunately, everything went well and timing was just right. Managed to catch some rest at Mariott by 3:30pm.
Make up start again at 6. Was actually worried if my make up artist can make it in time cos someone wanted to use my make up artist before me! *Darn*... I dun quite like the hairdo, make me look so matured. But what to do I do not have time to change and I have to go down to the reception by 7:30. What's more still have to do 2 rounds of tea pouring before I can go down. Gosh and know what, realised 1 table is being left out. It was left empty in my table list * I wanna faint* but thanks to all my receptionist, they managed to move some of the guests accordingly. That why having good helpers are really important!
The wedding was beautiful. The ballroom was nicely decorated with Champagne and Peach flowers *DARN* I asked for RED and Champange roses and candles and most importantly, it was filled up with all my wonderful friends,relatives & colleagues. Except of cos some irreponsible friends who don't bother telling you they not able to make it to your wedding and I can never ever understand why some people refuse to write their names on the red packet. * Ha*...guess every wedding, there's always such stories. What's next?
Zzzzzz...really tired now. Goodnite my dear friends. And thanks for making my WEDDING so BEAUTIFUL.
posted by VOnO at 4:14 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home