Stage Of Life
Monday, March 2, 2009
Emm & HQ Wedding
Today is Emm & HQ's special day. Woke up at 615am today so that I can reach her place by 7:30! Unfortunately fm PIE to her place at Bukit Batok, its JAM JAM JAM. My heart was racing man and I am so stressed I will be later than the groom...ha!
Emm look so pretty in her gown.!! All the Jie Mei are in pink and the brothers in White Shirt, Pink tie and Bermuda!! But I must say it really look very cute on them oh unique is the word. Looks like some STAR WEDDING hahhaha
~sisters in pink, Aiyo see my mouth!! so unglam~

~Tekan Session-Sour, Sweet,Bitter & Spicy Toast & drinks~

~Brothers in Cool outfit~

~using toes take out the alphabet fm the BASIN filled with ICY COLD WATER to form sentence I LOVE YOU EMMELINE~

~Groom finally going to muak muak his Bride~

~At the church~

~Let's see who's going to marry next!aiyo why I look so "Sor Lor" behind!

~Group Pic of Brothers & Sisters, Not fair right! So many bros!!~

~The couple @ their Bishan flat~

~Here wat the gals have to say~
<
Emm look so pretty in her gown.!! All the Jie Mei are in pink and the brothers in White Shirt, Pink tie and Bermuda!! But I must say it really look very cute on them oh unique is the word. Looks like some STAR WEDDING hahhaha


<
posted by VOnO at 11:44 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home