Stage Of Life

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am back

Wow..its been a long time since I last wrote on my own blog. Nowadays I am more active in Ezann's blog than my own. Anyway here I am today.

Quite bored now. Nothing much to do..yeah..lobo time. Counting down to another 2 hrs before I chiong home. I read in newspaper today a 19 yr old gal wa slashed on the throat in Ang Mo Kio! So pitiful..she's still so young. Wonder what kind of life she lead before her death? What did she do to make this person kill her in such vicious way!! Yeeks..when I accidentally cut myself I can feel the sharp pain already what about this CUT on the throat!! *goose pimples coming out liao*

check out this site if you dunno anything yet... a brief write up fm Straitstimes online.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/Courts%2Band%2BCrime/STIStory_256080.html
posted by VOnO at 3:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home