Stage Of Life

Saturday, July 8, 2006

BABY?


Lately I been comtemplating with the thoughts if I wanna have baby. I like kids - though sometimes I think they are like monsters. But to have them for life is really a big challenge. The thought of sacrificing my sleep, my shopping days and time when I do nothing * kekek, dun think u nvr do that* scares me. What's worse, I may end up needing to go to slimming centre *sigh*. Do you really think Slimming Centre helps us to lose weight? I doubt that sometimes.

So how? Being a woman, subconsciouly u know you have to fulfill yr role as a wife, to bore a child for your husband.. And if your in laws are v traditional, good luck! if you know what I mean. I really dunno. I am torn in between. I know Ben is ready to be a father but there's much more things to consider than just mentally ready. Financial? Domestic help? and most important am I ready?
posted by VOnO at 12:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home