Stage Of Life

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Congrats to Adel & Stanley

My gf Adel finally tie the knot with Stanley today! Her dinner was at Intercon Bugis and its one of the venue I shortlisted for my wedding Dinner Banquet in yr 2006. Too bad the sales person who attended to us was so snobbish and she didn't even rely to our email that we decided to hold it at Mariott.

Anyway the ballroom looked very different from what I last saw. I liked the new look. Look brighter now. I love the Lightings not sure if you call that chandelier. The food was nice too, too bad I missed the dessert cos the waitress didn't portion out for me. I wonder if there's not enough bowl or she simply forget. Anyway while I was waiting for an answer, my hubby called and said he's already downstairs :(.

Adel..you looked fantastic!! here's wising you blissful marriage and hope you have a baby by next year.

posted by VOnO at 11:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home