Stage Of Life
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Ezann gonna have a playmate soon
Hi all, wondering where I've been? hee..well I am still alive and kicking. Been updating my cuite Ezann's blog (not that I been actively updating too) that I hardly have time to write on my own blog. And since now I am super free at work, I thought why not take this time & write.
Yeap...those of you who has been wondering,whispering, guessing and suspecting...you are right...I am pregnant and in nearing 16th wks now. Well you know chinese custom, they say its best not to reveal during the 1st 3 mths. Anyway as of today I still dunno the gender yet so not sure if Ezann having a Mei mei or didi.
This pregnancy is a little different fm the 1st. I felt nausea and vomitted a few times esp on long car rides. Also tend to be more sensitive in my taste bud. Nvr had much problem when I having Ezann, was a breeze then. I really enjoyed my 1st pregnancy. But I guess its more tiring now with work and also needing to spend time with Ezann after work. My stomach seems to grow faster too. In the past I can still wear my normal pants for the 1st 3 months. Now think after 1 over mth I can hardly zip up my pants :(. Appettite is not as good as the 1st one too or I tend to eat what I like now instead of thinking what is good for the baby..hee...oops!!! I feel so guilty sometimes...sigh...
~ok this is me in my 15th wk..look so bloody fat right?~
Yeap...those of you who has been wondering,whispering, guessing and suspecting...you are right...I am pregnant and in nearing 16th wks now. Well you know chinese custom, they say its best not to reveal during the 1st 3 mths. Anyway as of today I still dunno the gender yet so not sure if Ezann having a Mei mei or didi.
This pregnancy is a little different fm the 1st. I felt nausea and vomitted a few times esp on long car rides. Also tend to be more sensitive in my taste bud. Nvr had much problem when I having Ezann, was a breeze then. I really enjoyed my 1st pregnancy. But I guess its more tiring now with work and also needing to spend time with Ezann after work. My stomach seems to grow faster too. In the past I can still wear my normal pants for the 1st 3 months. Now think after 1 over mth I can hardly zip up my pants :(. Appettite is not as good as the 1st one too or I tend to eat what I like now instead of thinking what is good for the baby..hee...oops!!! I feel so guilty sometimes...sigh...
posted by VOnO at 4:47 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home