Stage Of Life
Friday, March 14, 2008
Worried
I didn't thought health was that important until today. I visited ENT Specialist at SGH today and further diagnosis was that I have to do a MRI scan and a blood test to determine if there's any growth in my nerves that is causing the blocked and the ringing tone in my left ear. I never expect to be this serious. I was hoping they could find a cockroach or something in my ear.
I went to many sites to check more about blocked ear. The more I read the more scared I am. Now I just pray hard that the medicine would clear my blocked ear. I never felt so scared before and I tell myself if I get well, I will make sure I take good care of myself and especially my family.
Now there's nothing much I can do except wait. I don't even have the mood to think about my upcoming trip to Hokkaidao and Tokyo. I even asked my sis to replace me in case I can't go.
Many a times I was the one to console my friends when they meet any setbacks, now I became the victim and I realised whatever good words they gave me can't comfort me at all. I just didn't know how to apply. But I do thanks them for all the support and blessing. My friends keep on praying for me.
I went to many sites to check more about blocked ear. The more I read the more scared I am. Now I just pray hard that the medicine would clear my blocked ear. I never felt so scared before and I tell myself if I get well, I will make sure I take good care of myself and especially my family.
Now there's nothing much I can do except wait. I don't even have the mood to think about my upcoming trip to Hokkaidao and Tokyo. I even asked my sis to replace me in case I can't go.
Many a times I was the one to console my friends when they meet any setbacks, now I became the victim and I realised whatever good words they gave me can't comfort me at all. I just didn't know how to apply. But I do thanks them for all the support and blessing. My friends keep on praying for me.
posted by VOnO at 6:51 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home