Stage Of Life
Saturday, March 22, 2008
MRI Scan & Blood Test
Reached SGH at 8:30am today and thought I can start and end everything early but alas I realised I forgot to bring all my forms! The nurses at blood centre asked me to go back to ENT centre and see if the nurses can help retrieve my form. Know what, the nurses there don't even sound sympathetic and one of them in particular keep blaming me for forgetting to bring all these forms. She went on and say the docs are not around and they need their signature and the files are not here etc etc.. I can feel my blood boiling already and told her matter of factly that I know its my fault and I already don't feel good about it so instead of helping she still try to add salt and pepper into it! Ben who usually don't raise his voice also also got mad and told her she got very bad attitude. What kind of customer service is this?
Anyway we decided to go back and get the forms. Luckily managed to did my blood test and MRI scan in time.
During the MRI scan, I was put into this big machine. When I opened my eyes, its as if I am in a space tunnel. I heard a total of 4 sounds when I was lying there. It sounded as if I am in a construction site and I couldn't figure out what's the sound is for. After lying there about 15 mins, the nurse gave me an injection which she says its a kind of dye. I was being pushed into the machine again and the same old thing repeated all over again. The whole thing lasted abt 30 mins. I just pray that I won't hear any bad news next Thursday when the results will be out.
Anyway we decided to go back and get the forms. Luckily managed to did my blood test and MRI scan in time.
During the MRI scan, I was put into this big machine. When I opened my eyes, its as if I am in a space tunnel. I heard a total of 4 sounds when I was lying there. It sounded as if I am in a construction site and I couldn't figure out what's the sound is for. After lying there about 15 mins, the nurse gave me an injection which she says its a kind of dye. I was being pushed into the machine again and the same old thing repeated all over again. The whole thing lasted abt 30 mins. I just pray that I won't hear any bad news next Thursday when the results will be out.
posted by VOnO at 10:50 PM
1 Comments:
hi von...
saw ur blog, den knew abt ur condition...
girl, juz wanna let u noe dat no matter wat, ur frens will b by ur side, helping u to pray for the best...
take carez girl... stay happy k...
lotsa love
huilin
Post a Comment
<< Home