Stage Of Life

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Accompanied Bro and sis in law to Satine Bridal today. And guess what? the guy who served them was Keanu whom I met at Feline Bridal 2 yrs back! What a coincidence. I still remember telling my bro and SIL about how good the service was when I popped into Feline Bridal then. Though I didn't sign my wedding package with them, they left me with deep impression. Keenu is very jovial and had a great sense of humour plus he had this natural ability to make one feels comfortable and I believe these factors won bro and SIL over.

Earlier one we had lunch at Maxwell Market and I saw Anthropology. I first know of this shop at Holland V but I never had a chance to visit it. So now while waiting for bro to park his car, me and SIL went to reckee the shop. I love their things, very modern and chic. They sell cards, books, side tables, lamps, accessories, bags..I like almost everything *grinning* . I saw this braclet and gonna put this in my KIV list. Gonna buy this for my hubby's birthday..hope they will still have it then. (:p no pic cos sales gal is right behind me)

What a day!! Hiazz..tomorrow is MONDAY and the start of my Quarter End. Crossing my finger that I don't need to work late for the next few days. I yet to pack my luggage yet...* super lazy * all rightz...gonna sleep now...good nite


posted by VOnO at 11:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home