Stage Of Life

Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year Gift

Hiya!! Long time never post any blog. Hee today I got a great gift for New Year 2007. Probably 2007 is really a "Wang Wang" year for me? Hee..I really don't know.

Luckily I do not need to go back to office today. Finally I no need to count down in office if not it was be damn miserable. But my poor sister doing China order is at work with some of the colleagues. Ok Ok better don't gloat over my own happiness.

We went Ang Mo Kio for crab dinner. The q super long man. Waited for 11/2 hrs and then another 45 mins for the food. BTW after we ate the small snacks, we can't fininsh the crab. Really crab man.

After that, we headed home for the countdown. So boring right. The countdown programme also damn boring. Watch for the sake of watching.

Hopefully 2007 will bring us more joy,peace and fortune year. Hope Ben will have a good career ahead.
posted by VOnO at 3:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home