Stage Of Life
Sunday, November 5, 2006
Graduation


Time pass real fast. Today is Nick's K2 Graduation. He will be attending P1 next year and that shows this Ah Yee getting older too. *so sad*
The graduation ceremony and performance will start at 2pm. We went down around 1:55 cos its just under my block. Thinking there will not be much crowd. Little did I expect it was jam packed when I reach there. Lots of parents, grandparents and guess aunts and uncles like me and Ben were there to support the kids. I tried to squeeze my way to the front so I can capture some shots.
Saw Nick queueing to collect his graduation certs. He's so cute wearing the blue gown and the hat. And guess what? He's the only one who didn't bow but waved to us. Heard he got scolding from the principle later. C'mon why can't they be a little relax about it!!
Nick will be performing Exercise Dance and they are the 6th group. All the performances were great, all the kids were wearing make up and their special attire. They can really boogie Woogie. Wonder how long did they take to master the dance steps!
Ok let me leave you with these pics and video. Enjoy!!
posted by VOnO at 12:43 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home