Stage Of Life
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Science Centre




Agenda for the day is to Science Centre. My nephew Nicholas has mentioned Science Centre a lot of times and finally with complimentary tickets from IBM, we went there. Luckily my parents were around my area and they sent us there.
There's a new "Water Theme Park" outside Science Centre now. Its like a water park where there's all sorts of gadgets you can play with. Put in a plastic ball into this hole and it immediately pop out from another side and drop in into a big transparent funnel of water which looks like tornardo and the ball goes thru it, swirl it around and out into the pool again. Many kids just love to do this. They just take the ball, put it in and the whole cycle goes on and on.
Then there's another water fountain which is exactly like the one in Bugis Junction. Nicholas just loves playing there. He gets excited when the water slowly gushes out fm the hole. He will just run and laugh hysterically. Ruth is not so daring. She will simply run around in. So cute!
Actually I prefer the "water theme park" rather than the Science Centre itself. Probaby I not into Science but just find the information and things shown there not very exciting? Also think the decor the display not very eye catching for me. Or am I too old for it? Anyway glad the kids had fun. Ben, me and my mum had fun at McDonad though. The fries and the fish dipper are sooo crispy and hot. Unlike the ones we had in most Mac. Yummy yummy.
After Science Centre, we proceed to Parkway Parade. I finally bought my Cake Mixer. At least I can do my cheese cake at ease. No more whipping with my hands!! My god, there's some very expensive range costing $600 over. I don't think I am that pro to use such machine, think a $69 one is good enough ^^.
What a day! After I reach home, I still have to bake Cheese Cake for a gathering next day. I tried Chocolate Chip Cheese cake but sad turn out soggy. Know what? I realised the whipping cream need to be whipped first! Which I did not do. No wonder my cheese cake is not hard!! Hiazz...wasted all my money, effort and time.
posted by VOnO at 1:13 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home