Stage Of Life

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

PREGNANT!




Not me ok. Its my good friend Cat. She msn Emm and me in office today and shared with us the good news. At first I thought she's joking and say dun bluff lah. hahaha turn out to be the truth. Cat, I know you having mixed feeling right now but think its just the intial stage of shock. Most girlfriends I know experience that when they first found out about their pregnancy. Gal, Cheer up! its good news and baby is a gift fm god. :)

Realised most of my friends are either mummy of 1 or they are in their pregnancy stage. I felt worried. I wonder by the time if I have kids will I be too old? Can I still run around with my kids? Will they be healthy? Cat told me her colleages who gave birth at her 20s and another one at 30s, felt having baby at 30s is not easy like 20s. She feels more sickly and weak. Gosh...I hit 30 already and still no "fruit of labour" yet.

Guess no use worrying so much. Like I said its a gift from God. I'll just let nature takes its course and enjoy my "Er Ren Si Jie" first. ^^
posted by VOnO at 2:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home