Stage Of Life
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Failure

Today stayed home to complete the final online Amazing Race. Tell you its not that AMAZNING after all. We wasted about 15 mins looking for the 1st answer. And these 15 mins include network problem, and Amazing site took a long time to load. Even after I entered my first answer, it still prompted me that I have not complete the 1st round!. Really SUCKS!!! The final round not at all challenging, can you imagine its a Snake and ladder game and we only need click on the dice. Its just a game of chance. So yes you are right. We damn "suay" and ended up team no. 259!!
Started raining around 3 and since I don't really have the mood to go out. I started reading and came across this really nice quote. "FAILURE is a fact of life, not the end of it. Failure is really just a step toward success!" quoted fm the book title One Business 99 Lessons by Nanz Chong-Komo. Do you rem 1.99 shop? YES, Nanz Chong-Komo was the founder and owner of 1.99. This book is about her experience, how she starts up her business reaping million of dollars in profit and how she ended being bankrupt.
This book is really inspiring and really motivates oneself how to face failure and how not to give up hopes and dreams. Many a times when we face little setbacks, we tend to blame it on others or merely blame it on bad luck. Just like I blame my bad luck on losing the Amazing Race online.
Shame on me :(. Certainly hope I can become a better person after reading this book and hope you get to read them some day too ^^.
posted by VOnO at 3:51 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home