Stage Of Life

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Say CHEESEEEEE






I am very happy today cos the cheese cake that I made today finally succeeded. It had been a long while since I made them. Used to do Chilled Cheese Cake. Never tried water bake before. I won't say I have perfect the taste but at least it look presentable or edible *hee*!!

Nick and Ruth can't wait to eat them. They were at my place when I did the cheese cake. Sis came to help me too. Mixing the cheese and the rest of the ingredients with our bare hands wasn't easy. Took 3 people (sis, me and Wati) to finally blend into creamy mixture before pouring into the pan. But the effort was worth it.

Went mum place for dinner. She cooked Chicken Rice. Yummy yummy. I always feel mum's cooking is damn good. Too bad she does not want to venture into business. Fortunately both sis and me have the luxury to learn all the cooking skills and techniques from her.

Nowadays not many ladies like to cook and I sure glad sis and me enjoy doing that. I am quite traditional. *I know some of you are laughing at me*.....There's this chinese saying "must feed your husband's stomach". I totall believe in that. Ladies..trust me, nothing beats Home Cook Food. And I'm sure yr hubby will desire the aroma of yr cooking everytime when he steps into the house after a hard day work. ^^
posted by VOnO at 9:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home