Stage Of Life
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Two Monsters



Nick+Ruth=Monster. Hee...well...I love them really though they are naughty and playful at times. I think kids are really innocent creatures. They say things without thinking and sometimes blurt out funny things. I rem the other day Ruth accidentally hit my tummy and I jokingly told her hey you cannot do that cos if Ah Yee has baby then u be hitting the baby inside. And know what next day maid told me, she accidentally touched her tummy and she replied HEY, got baby inside ok..!!! *faint* and then Nick start telling me AH Yee if you got baby ah, I share my toys with him. *daaaaa*.
Think giving birth is no big deal, its the bringing up stages. Sometimes really admire my sister, she alone handling two kids. As for me, one night at my house, I panick when things get out of control *hahahha*, I start calling my sister requesting her to bring them home!! I am such a loser :(. Oh well... what can I say!!
posted by VOnO at 9:56 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home