Stage Of Life

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Popiah


Made Popiah today hee ..edible but not very presentable. So pai sey dare not post picture here. My ingredients were not cut finely but taste wise was not bad *phew*. My parents, sisters and the two kids came to eat. My brother even sms me ask me pack some for mum to bring back later. Ben had 5 today. Hee..so think overall result not bad ah !!

So boring...home alone now cos Ben went for wedding dinner. Wkend really pass so fast. Tomorrow and the day after is my month end. *Sianz*.... sometimes I wish I don't have to work. I wish I can just sleep, eat, shop, sleep and eat again...and $$ pouring in. *DREAM onZ*

Btw, if I don't get to write my blog on Haloween then here's happy spooky Haloweeeeen Day in advance... let me share this beautiful sunset pic with you taken last yr ...Goodnite...
posted by VOnO at 10:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home