Stage Of Life
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Flower Power



Haven't been writing for a long time. But today my mood swing Up and Down that I think I have to log it down. *hahaha*....
Started the day quite bad actually. Suppose to visit Aili and baby at 12. Reminded my hubby yesterday and he still woke up late, still wanna do a few things before going to Aili's place. We had some heated arguement but fortunately subsided when we reached our destination. Aili shared with me and Tracy a lot on her giving birth experience. After hearing them, I wonder if I have the courage to have one.
After Toa Payoh, we went to see some paintings at Evershine Gallery. They having clearance sale now at 50% but too bad Ben not very keen. My dream is to complete my home with a painting in one of my wall. Hiazz... wondering when will it happen. Very nice painting cost more than a grand. Well..I am working hard on my goal *jia you, jia you*.
Next destination was to Far East Florist at Thomson. Its really really niceeee. You can see all sorts of flowers, plants. Indoor and outdoor one. Didn't know Orchid are catergorised into that too. Very tempted to buy Orchids but thought of taking care of these fragile plant * I think* stopped me. The more exotic ones are quite pricy too. We also went in to get some fresh cut flowers. These are stored in a cold room. Its really cold inside there, guess prob abt 10-15% or less. There's a very nice smell when we stepped in. There's lots of different coloured roses, lilies, tulips and othes. They were really colourful and bright. Ben bought a bouquet for me...hee....so sweet. Think it was my second bouquet fm him after our courtship *hiazz...so sad right*. :p. Anyway I think its sweet that he offered to buy for me. Not sure what's in my bouquet but I liked them a lot cos its unique and they reminded me of my ROM hand bouquet. Anyway picture speak a thousand word. Check out my pics above. If you know the names of the flower, tell me ok.
posted by VOnO at 10:11 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home