Stage Of Life
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Damn Blogger Template


I 'm so angry now cos I tried to upload skin for my blogger but I just cannot get it. I tried to copy the code but tried many links just doesn't show me the code!! Why is it soooo difficult to get it up!! Hiazzz....I must go back office ask expert Xindy already.
Went Taka this afternoon, finally bought KOSE masacara which Boon recommended. Also bought my favourite lip balm from Lancome. At last I bought a different colour. Strange, wasn't really crowded today. Saw them putting up the big X'mas tree inside the mall. Time really flies, in 2 months time, we will be celebrating Xmas again. I hope I don't have to go back to office to work as its nearing qtr end by then :(
After seeing the few pics I posted for the past few blogs, I realised I didn't actually show any pics of my house. Few friends had been asking me how my house look like so guess its time I post it up in my blog. So for those who haven't visit me since I moved in here 2 yrs ago...here it is. Unfortuantely we changed the design of the water feature at the balcony. Fengshui says wealth is flowing out to the main door since the water feature is directly facing the door. Ben and myself really missed that and we been comtemplating if we should fix it back again . hmmm...we'll see.....ok here's to you my friends .....
posted by VOnO at 11:28 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home