Stage Of Life

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Coping with Giogio's Departure

Coping with death is not easy, though its just a dog. Probaby only animal lovers will understand this pain and sorrow. Only us will understand these kind of bonding.

I cried lesser yesterday night and today. Often today when I think of her, I wept silently at my desk or I go to the washroom. My mind cannot remove the thought of her body and the day before when she's still alive. I cannot forget her looking up at me when I said good bye to her. When she died, her eyes does not shine anymore, I accidentally touched it and its just soft and dry. I cannot stop asking myself if she felt pain during these times? Did she want to come home? Did she wanted badly to see us before she goes? I hope she could speak to us...I only WISH. I cannot forget the feeling of touching her body still warm and soft. I cannot imagine my giogio lying on the cold metal table motionless!!!!!! . I love to touch her paws which it no longer moved when I touched. I wanna do that again!!

I wish I can stop thinking about GioGio but I choose not to. If I have a remote control like the show "Click", I would have stop the day when GioGio is still alive and well.

God, pls return GIOGIO to me!!!
posted by VOnO at 12:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home