Stage Of Life

Sunday, August 12, 2007

16th more days to go



TOday is my 37th wk of my pregnancy. And in another 16 days, Me and Ben will get to see our precious one.

For the past 2 checkup, baby was in breech position and gynae says unlikely she will turn already due to space constraint. Though the date has been set on 28th Aug for c-section, I still try to talk to baby hoping she will turn down by 21st Aug during my next check up. Baby has been v active, pouncing and kicking in my tummy very often, that is of cos a good sign. Every now and then, we have to monitor baby movement. Sometimes it can be very scary when there's no movement, I remembered last Wed, I didn't feel baby movement in the AM fm the time I start work till 2-3pm. Then started MSN my gf and that v moment when I told her, I felt bb moved..hee...that was a relief man!!

Then recently also heard many sad news, one of my good friend's wife, baby's heartbeat stopped beating and she's only at her 5th month. And I feel the most traumatic part is that the baby still has to be induced out. I wanted so much to call them to console them but I guessed since they didn't want me to know (not to affect me since I am pregnant), I better leave them alone for now. I hope they will be strong. Then another friend had to rest in bed due to low placenta, she's also @ her 5th month. I really pray that she will pass through this hard time and had good news in her next check up.

Hearing so many upset news, makes me tresure my baby more. I really hope she will grow up to be healthy and strong. Baby baby we love u so much!!
posted by VOnO at 11:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home