Stage Of Life

Monday, March 26, 2007

"Fishing Prawn"


Saun and Evelyn


Prawns we caught



Look at me..pregnant @ 17th wk look...so fat fat :(

Went "fishing prawn" at Marina South today with Evenln, Shaun and Simon. Sad to say, I didn't really enjoy it. It doesn't have a very nice environment which I was expecting, the place is rather big but there's only 2 dirty pathetic toilet right at the far end, 1 for Ladies and the other for gentleman. Then to make it worse, both me and hubby were welcome by lots of Mosquitoes!!

The fees for 1 rod for 21/2 hrs is $24. We only managed to fish out 5 prawns. And fm expert Shaun, these prawns are not sea water prawn so won't taste nice if you steam it. For $24, I feel I can buy 11/2 kg of Tiger Prawn from wet market for sumptous prawn Buffet!! Or cook prawn mee noodle at home..kekekeke....

ok cut the sarcastic remark....besides all these bad experience, I think one must be patient enough to enjoy this activity. And also if you have nowhere to go and wanna enjoy the night away with friends then I will recommend this place. Oh yes you can also bbq there but provided you do not mind not having any sink nearby to wash yr hands or food.

If you too bored and got nothing to do..probably you can drop by this place...that is if you can stand dirty & smelly toilet and mosquitoes bites!!
posted by VOnO at 5:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home