Stage Of Life
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Super Boring Tuesday
Since morning till now, I haven't been doing much work. Its usually very quiet after quarter end. Thanks for working late on Fri and Sat, I am able to claim off day. Am Yeah...I taking tomorrow and Thur off...so its a super super long wkend for me.
I can't wait to go back at 17:50. And now I am in a dilemma if to go Tampines or go Raffles Place meet Ben. He suggested claypot crab bee hoon but I don't have craving now. Frankly I find eating is a hassle now. Not interested in food now. Lunch and Dinner, always need to crack my head what to eat. Thought they say pregnant woman can eat like a cow. But why mine is so different. Thought of going Suntec but think of the journey I sianz...Orchard..worse...so crowded...Parkway also quite troublesome to go. AI yA!!!!
Anyway office was quiet until all the "kero-poK' arrives...everyone was crowding round the tidbit. hahaha...and I regretted not ordering. Luckily kind Celia offered to sell me her pack. You heard of Belinjo-Nut cracker before?..its usually served at Indonesian Restaurant before dinner and its dipped with Balachan!!
Really looking forward to my Genting trip on Thursday. Sorry hor not for gambling but more for a break. Moreover doubt I have such opportunities in the next 1 yr after baby is born. *chiam chiam*
I can't wait to go back at 17:50. And now I am in a dilemma if to go Tampines or go Raffles Place meet Ben. He suggested claypot crab bee hoon but I don't have craving now. Frankly I find eating is a hassle now. Not interested in food now. Lunch and Dinner, always need to crack my head what to eat. Thought they say pregnant woman can eat like a cow. But why mine is so different. Thought of going Suntec but think of the journey I sianz...Orchard..worse...so crowded...Parkway also quite troublesome to go. AI yA!!!!
Anyway office was quiet until all the "kero-poK' arrives...everyone was crowding round the tidbit. hahaha...and I regretted not ordering. Luckily kind Celia offered to sell me her pack. You heard of Belinjo-Nut cracker before?..its usually served at Indonesian Restaurant before dinner and its dipped with Balachan!!
Really looking forward to my Genting trip on Thursday. Sorry hor not for gambling but more for a break. Moreover doubt I have such opportunities in the next 1 yr after baby is born. *chiam chiam*
posted by VOnO at 5:09 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home