Stage Of Life
Saturday, April 28, 2007
ViVoCity





This is my second time to VivoCity. Most of the shops were opened finally. I remembered visiting Vivo around early December and there was nothing much. Now its florished with shops and people around. Somehow the mall reminded me of KLCC and and MidValley in K.L.
Mum, sis and the two kids came meet us there. The kids went crazy over those playground and water park. Nick and maid went to the playground while we adjourned to the foodcourt. While walking there, Ruth kept asking us if she can play with the water, too bad she didn't have any extra clothing but anyway I took some pictures of them, at least to make Ruth happy :)
We had Kaya toast and Dim Sum from the Food court. The Siew Mai is good. In fact I think foods fm Republic Food Court shouldn't be that bad, although I never actually tasted all the foods. But comparing to the many food courts in Singapore, I find Republic food court so far has the best appeal with its authentic setting and ambience. I like the Hokkien Mee best...yummy...gosh makes me salivate now.
posted by VOnO at 9:20 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home