Stage Of Life
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Genting Trip 5-7 April
We woke up at 5:30am to prepare for our Genting Trip. Had some bread and coffee before proceeding to meet Gabriel and Winney at Seng Kang. They were really well prepared. They brought tidbits and even coke (chilled) in their car. Their new car Nissan Latio (they call it "Char Sio" cos red in colour) looks cool and was indeed very spacious inside and I am glad cos pregnant woman needs lots of space and must travel in comfort...hee
When we reached Malaysia, it was around 8+. Fortunately there weren't any jam along the check point. Thoughout the journey, I slept, woke up, slept again. My buttock really hurts quite a bit after sitting in the car for so long. Luckily Winnie and Gabriel always makes it point to check if I need toilet break and to stretch my legs. There's really nothing much to see along the way except palm trees, vast pieces of empty land, sign boards and oh ya we saw 2 Eguana crossing the road and I was wondering why Gabriel was swering his car left and right. hee...
When we reached KL. disaster...there were so many different road signs...some of the road name appear twice and we went to the wrong direction. We literally went into KL city Basa area "window shop" and after checking with the uncles from the petrol kiosk, we managed to get our way to the highway again and finally headed the right direction to Genting. Just can't understand why they can't use English on their signboard.
On the way up to Genting, I literally closed my eyes fearing I will feel nausea and puke!! Luckily I did not and managed to reach Genting in "good condition". *phew*...the air starts to feel cooler and colder as the car climbed higher.
We checked in at Resort Hotel...pretty Zen looking I must say. But quite disappointed with the room. The mattress looks dirty and there's practically no quilt cover on the quit. But at least I should be glad I am not staying at First World. Heard from Ben, once you sit on the toilet bowl you can't even turn left or right!! hahahah...you have to stretch your hand all the way to the back for the toilet paper!! *yeeks*...
Besides trying our luck in Casino, its just eating and walking around. Been there a few times so nothing much fancy me. Managed to get a pair of shoes and a cardigan at a good deal. First two days won a bit of $ then third day luck was down. But all in all didn't lose much so pretty "heng" for me.
Think it will be my last trip before I give birth in Sep. Wonder after birth, will I ever get a chance to travel. Many people tell me you definitely can't bear to leave yr baby alone. Anyway...will let you all know when the time comes. Now too soon to comment on anthing :p
When we reached Malaysia, it was around 8+. Fortunately there weren't any jam along the check point. Thoughout the journey, I slept, woke up, slept again. My buttock really hurts quite a bit after sitting in the car for so long. Luckily Winnie and Gabriel always makes it point to check if I need toilet break and to stretch my legs. There's really nothing much to see along the way except palm trees, vast pieces of empty land, sign boards and oh ya we saw 2 Eguana crossing the road and I was wondering why Gabriel was swering his car left and right. hee...
When we reached KL. disaster...there were so many different road signs...some of the road name appear twice and we went to the wrong direction. We literally went into KL city Basa area "window shop" and after checking with the uncles from the petrol kiosk, we managed to get our way to the highway again and finally headed the right direction to Genting. Just can't understand why they can't use English on their signboard.
On the way up to Genting, I literally closed my eyes fearing I will feel nausea and puke!! Luckily I did not and managed to reach Genting in "good condition". *phew*...the air starts to feel cooler and colder as the car climbed higher.
We checked in at Resort Hotel...pretty Zen looking I must say. But quite disappointed with the room. The mattress looks dirty and there's practically no quilt cover on the quit. But at least I should be glad I am not staying at First World. Heard from Ben, once you sit on the toilet bowl you can't even turn left or right!! hahahah...you have to stretch your hand all the way to the back for the toilet paper!! *yeeks*...
Besides trying our luck in Casino, its just eating and walking around. Been there a few times so nothing much fancy me. Managed to get a pair of shoes and a cardigan at a good deal. First two days won a bit of $ then third day luck was down. But all in all didn't lose much so pretty "heng" for me.
Think it will be my last trip before I give birth in Sep. Wonder after birth, will I ever get a chance to travel. Many people tell me you definitely can't bear to leave yr baby alone. Anyway...will let you all know when the time comes. Now too soon to comment on anthing :p
posted by VOnO at 11:13 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home