Stage Of Life

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pregnancy Review

Sorry friends for not blogging for a long time. I have been have slacked these few months, can't seem to find the energy to blog and dunno how to start. And by the time I want to blog, there's always plenty of excuses to delay another day.

Ok better keep my mouth shut and start blogging. Hmmm...ok let me see. Let me write about my Pregnancy experience for the past 3 mths. Yeap..for those who dunno I am pregnant. Here's the official news....16th weeks into my pregnancy already!!! My tummy is growing and getting bigger each day. Fortunately I do not have morning sickness, only feel nausea when I am very hungry or think also happened like less than 5x throughout my 3 mths pregnancy. Oh yes and 1x I really puked...but guess I might have eaten the wrong thing.

The most thrilling part of pregnancy is when your hubby start fussing about you. He will tend to be more kan chiong over little things like me smsing while walking down the staircase, not eating enough and also I get massage almost everyday. Just tell him how tough it is for me to carry this "Ball" in front of me and the weight is affecting my back. HEY that's the truth ok! Oh yes, I have to say I enjoy going for my monthly check up cos that's when you track your baby growth and ea month, you get to see baby growing bigger and bigger. Last Monday, we tried to check out the sex but too bad this naughty fellow cross the leg. I can see a dot but gynae say it can be anything. I can't wait now to know if I'll be having baby gal or boy. Most colleagues say its gal cos they didn't see much changes in my features.
phewws...luckily my nose didn't grow any bigger...*ha*. I guess boy or gal is not important, what matters is their health.

So sad I yet to take any pics of my tummy. Hope I get to post them asap. My sister in law pass me 1 canon photo printer..fabulous man!! Now I no need waste time and $ to print all my pics.

ok friends...keep you posted again...have a good day...tata
posted by VOnO at 2:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home