Stage Of Life

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Detail Scan






Finally the day I been waiting for is finally here. The detailed scan was an experience. The radiologist scan many different positions of the baby and I can tell you most of the time we can't make out what was it even though the radiologist told us here's the cheek, here's this and that. The only thing we can make out is the backside, legs and hands.

Luckily baby health is ok. The radiologist tried very hard to analayse the sex of my baby. Baby refused to open her leg throughout the scan, but Radiologist is very patient, she asked me turn here and there and shake my stomach a bit. Finally, the magic word I been wanting to hear is "ok, you can go shopping now..its a baby girl!"

After the scan and checkup, we went for shopping spree. I promise my baby if we know the gender today, mummy will buy presents for her. Went Mothercare and there's so many cute cute clothings. Bought a few pack rompers and some accessories for her!! Can't wait to see her wearing those stuff. :)
posted by VOnO at 10:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home