Stage Of Life

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

8 Jan 2008

I haven't been updating my blog eversince I give birth cos I been updating my little Darling's Blog. www.babyezann.blogspot.com. With our system down, unable to do much things, I decided to write on my own blog. Maybe I should start to give it a new look too!

Had been busy clearing leave since the start of the NEW YEAR. Was good cos it allows me to spend more quality time with little Ezann. She's already 4 months old. When I look back at my blog, its so scary. Was as if its only yesterday that I am pregnant. My only regret is that I didn't create a blog or write on how I feel during my pregnancy days.

I missed pregnancy days the most. I feel most pampered, and I like the feeling of looking forward to something. Something that is growing inside you but yet you can see but only can guess how he or she looks like. Can you imagine from a sag, it grew into a fetus and now a baby. Nature is really amazing. And I always tell my hubby isn't it amazing how our kid will turn out to look like us? I mean why? how? and from day 1 baby may look like dad but few months down the road, the looks will change again. Amazing Amazing Amazing!!

I hope I will have time to continue to write on my own blog. Will pen down my thoughts and other events here....I hope...:)
posted by VOnO at 4:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home