Stage Of Life

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Its Christmas Day




Merry Xmas. Today Ezann turn 4 months old and Nicholas my nephew turn 7 yrs old. Unfortunately I can't bring Ezann to Nick's birthday celebration cos she is sick. I wasn't feeling well too but I thought I should go for a while, do not wish to disappoint Nicholas and what's more I need to pass Ang Pow to him.

Hand't been to Sis house for a long time and my oh my I can hardly recognise its her house. I like the new look! very arty farty. In fact I wanted my house to have this feel too. Too bad with my Ezann around, I can't do any painting or art work on the wall. Guess will have to wait for another 1-2 yrs.

There's lots of foods and mum's friend made the log cake. Looks so nice and yummy.
Sometimes I wonder why kids love birthday cakes. Is it the blowing candle part or cos of the birthday cake? Hee I really dunno but for me, I love the various design of cakes but not eating them...but I don't mind Cheese cake though...:)
posted by VOnO at 10:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home