Stage Of Life
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Good Old Day
Have you ever have long lost friend which for certain reasons wasn't able to contact each other? I have and recently we managed to speak to each other again. I am very happy cos we can start sharing our woes and happy thoughts once again. As I can't disclose my friend's name, I will refer friend's name as STYLO.
Stylo hasn't been happy recently and it pains me to see Stylo like that. Stylo has good temper and when being vocally attacked or bullied, think she will just suffer in silence. Stylo, SPEAK UP ya. Dun wanna see u like that. I always believe its best to made known to yr partner what you are unhappy abt.
Sometimes life is such, in order to keep things going well, sometimes we just tolerate hope that things will get better as time goes by but most of the time we never realise the love and feeling will lessen too. And when you finally decide to save it, you realise there's no point doing it anymore. So Save the day while u can.
Stylo hasn't been happy recently and it pains me to see Stylo like that. Stylo has good temper and when being vocally attacked or bullied, think she will just suffer in silence. Stylo, SPEAK UP ya. Dun wanna see u like that. I always believe its best to made known to yr partner what you are unhappy abt.
Sometimes life is such, in order to keep things going well, sometimes we just tolerate hope that things will get better as time goes by but most of the time we never realise the love and feeling will lessen too. And when you finally decide to save it, you realise there's no point doing it anymore. So Save the day while u can.
posted by VOnO at 1:45 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home