Stage Of Life
Friday, January 11, 2008
Wang Chai Hong Kong Tea Room
Went out with Jiemin today, was a last min decision. We were chatting with each other on Ben & Jerry Ice Cream and told her there's a outlet at White Sand when we decided to go there after work. Since Ezann was out with my Mother In Law, I decided to give myself a short break.
Unfortunately we didn't get to eat the ice cream and end up at Wang Chai Hong Kong Tea Room. I had only Mango Ice Cream with Pomelo..yummy yummy. Unfortuantely I forget the take a pic as I was too excited. Jiemin had Teriyaki Beef with Mushroom and Onions. Looks yummy too and this time round I quickly snap a pic.
We walked around the mall for a while and head home around 8+. Sorry Jiemin for this short break, hope to hang out with you longer on our next date...hee...
Unfortunately we didn't get to eat the ice cream and end up at Wang Chai Hong Kong Tea Room. I had only Mango Ice Cream with Pomelo..yummy yummy. Unfortuantely I forget the take a pic as I was too excited. Jiemin had Teriyaki Beef with Mushroom and Onions. Looks yummy too and this time round I quickly snap a pic.
We walked around the mall for a while and head home around 8+. Sorry Jiemin for this short break, hope to hang out with you longer on our next date...hee...
posted by VOnO at 10:26 PM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home