Stage Of Life
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Time to Say Good Bye






End of September 2006 marked Sandy's last day in our department. So today, we decided to hold a farewell buffet lunch for her. Unfortunately she was held up in a conf call thus all of us went ahead with the lunch first.
The lunch was good some I overheard saying its a $10 economy rice lunch. Well kindda of agree but its a $10 friendship cum gathering lunch isn't it? You know I didn't know so many colleages enjoy photo taking session. Some went crazy posing here and there. The pictures turn out great. Finally our main lead actress finally joined us for lunch. She also shared with us her experience while in Bangkok during the Thaksin cult. She was apparently awoken by a phone call fm her friend telling her the Army had taken over Bangkok. She couldn't sleep and quickly made arrangement to fly back to Singapore. Tanks were seen on the streets of Bangkok but glad there wasn't any violent strikes or protests going on. Hee and you know she had "lashes planting" too. No wonder I was thinking she looked different today, her eyes looked more prominent, lashes more curl and look blacker. I thought she was using some fantastic mascara which I thought of buying *hee*. Gosh, ain't eyes important. Hmm I must really try to emphasis eye make up fm now onwards.
You know I bought this Lancome Masacara hiazz but its not waterproof and find it didn't really volumise my eyes as well. What's more around mid day, it tend to smudge making me look like a panda! Paid $38 for it. Not worth buying I think.
All right.. let's just wish Sandy has a bright future in her new career and here's wishing her all the best in her future endeavour.
posted by VOnO at 7:57 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home