Stage Of Life
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Month End Over
Today is the 1st of Feb. Its the start of a new month. Not much to do at work today. Just now sis told me GioGio's Ashes is ready for collection. Thought of her flooded in my mind again. Its like a movie trailer passing through my mind. Can still remember she used to lie next to me when I woke up in the morning. I will go to the living room and lie on the floor and she will walk to me, lie down and then her paws will scartch my head playfully!! I rem smelling her paws and stroking her.
I dreamt of her last night-twice. I cannot rem the first dream but second dream is really weird. I rem I was in a very nice house playing with a dog (I dun rem its GIOGIO) and when I turned around I saw a wolf staring at us. It even asked me if he can eat the dog and I said UP to you! (oh my god, I dunno why I say this). Then the next scene is showing right side of GIOGIO's face bandaged up. Hiazzzz.....I missed her sooo much.
I dreamt of her last night-twice. I cannot rem the first dream but second dream is really weird. I rem I was in a very nice house playing with a dog (I dun rem its GIOGIO) and when I turned around I saw a wolf staring at us. It even asked me if he can eat the dog and I said UP to you! (oh my god, I dunno why I say this). Then the next scene is showing right side of GIOGIO's face bandaged up. Hiazzzz.....I missed her sooo much.
posted by VOnO at 2:03 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home