Stage Of Life
Thursday, January 17, 2008
DIY Food
Met up with Clare for lunch and shopping @ Bugis this afternoon. We went Siam Kitchen and I ordered Beef Keow Teow while Clare had Phai Thai and we shared Glutinous Rice with Mango for dessert. The food was good and service Excellent! I asked for a cup of hot water to add on to my beef soup cos I find it too salty and soon after the Manager came over and asked if I would like to replace another bowl with less salt. I rejected with thanks cos I won't be able to finish them and immediately after we finish our meal, the Manager came over with 2 ice tea compliment fm Siam Kitchen. We were kindda surprise that they actually had such great service recovery. This is what I call customer service!!
Somthing really special caught my eye today. There was this particular cart in Bugis that sells a lot of DIY stuff. The cakes, candies and cookies look so real. You find tissue box/toilet roll holder that looks like cakes, food magnets and Big lollypop which is actually a mirror. When I was about to leave I saw this DIY Food and thought it was realy interesting. I chosen the doughnut cos they are sooo cute and delicious just like those in Donut Factory! It comes with templates, instructions, thread and different coloured materials. I am not sure if I have the time to do it but I will definitely find time. Keep coming to my blog to see if I have done it k...hee hee.
posted by VOnO at 10:42 PM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home