Stage Of Life
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Get Together
I was supposed to join some IBMers at Diana's hse this afternoon for some get together unfortunately only managed to join them around 7+pm.
Brought Ezann up to Diana's place but upon seeing so many people Ezann started crying. Stayed for a while and before leaving Diana's house, she suggested they go over my place later and end up the guys played MJ and the gals just 3 of us, Diana, Jiemin and myself chatted among ourselves. Was a good session. Hopefully we can arrange such gathering again. It had been a long time since I had such gatherings. In the past when I just moved in, I love to host gathering at my place, getting friends to chill out at the cozy corner and not forgetting MJ session. Now with my little princess all these activities has to be cut down. Nevertheless I will and must find time to do such activities again...I feel its important to find yr own space with friends sometime...
posted by VOnO at 11:45 PM


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home