Stage Of Life
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Half Day Today
Went Ikea with mum and niece this afternoon, not for my bag of goods which I left at the cashier last Sunday, I doubt I will want go there. This is the first time I took the shuttle bus there. The wait was quite long, almost 20 mins. Nearly gave up the idea of waiting. Finally bus came before I had chance to change my mind. Ruth was so excited when we reached there. She practically thought its her house running here and there, trying on different sofas and "wowing" all the way as we walked along. I have to keep urging her to go and to follow me...people must have thought she's my kid. hahahah...good practice for me! I can imagine how its going to be like when Ezann grows up. In the evening, we had Crab Bee Hoon at Elias Park. Again, I only remember to take the pictures when I was half way through. There were some minor accident during dinner, Ah Ying found some shells while chewing on the Fried Baby Squid and also saw Fly flying out from within the squid. We called the waitress and of cos she wasn't quite convinced with the fly thing which hmmm I myself couldn't too. I felt its rather hard to justified on that. Anyway the waitress agreed on giving us some discount. Fortunately all our foods have arrived if not I dare not take the food fearing it will be added with "special ingredient!" I will be on leave tomorrow and Friday Yippee...Gonna make full use of these 2 days! Gonna meet Clare tomorrow and going CNY shopping with my hubby on Friday.
posted by VOnO at 11:25 PM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home