Stage Of Life

Sunday, January 20, 2008

What a day!











Click to play DSW+Night+Out
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!



Been out since 12pm today and ended the day at 1230am...it has been a long time since I been out this long! Went lunch with my parents and Mother In Law to Coca Restauranct at Taka. Annie came to join us shortly. We had Steamboat Buffet and ordered additional ala carte Vemicelli Crab. Was too spicy for me but I like it! Btw, Coca is having promotion for Senior Citizen, they are only charging Senior Citizen for $15++ instead of the regular $21++. However I feel the Buffet selection wasn't fantastic, my favourit Fish Rivoli are not available, no golden mushroom as well. Think they only serve for dinner. After lunch, was shop shop shop. Our main destination was actually to Tangs but with 4 women, the time taken to walk fm Taka to Tangs became 2 hours because along the way there's so many shops and we can't help it but go take a look. The paper bags got more and more and poor hubby had to help us carry..hee. Dar thanks ya!

Dar also managed to get a whole set of CNY clothes for himself. His stuff are so happening. Don't ask me what cos I will only take the pic on CNY and post here. I left and joined my colleagues for deparment dinner around 7. Met everyone at New York New York located at City Link, I was expecting to see a long table but only spotted 2 tables! From 19 people became only 10...so pathetic! We even specially choose the location to suit the needs for 2 gals but end up they didn't turn up. No wonder the venue has been changed last minute.

Anyway we enjoyed ourselves esp at New York New York. Foods were superb esp the dessert. I love Mudpie and ice cream. Mudpie was served hot and when eaten with ice cream, it just melt in yr mouth! I will definitely want to bring my hubby there for a meal and of cos with Ezann if that's possible. We adjourned to K-box for singing afterwards. Check out the video ya..you may wanna guess who are these person singing since the video is quite dark.
posted by VOnO at 12:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home