Stage Of Life
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Leap Year + Month End
This month end coincides with Leap Year and for a start local English Movie The Leap Year (2008)will be preview today. A few local artiste like Wong Lilin, Vernetta Lopez and China Born Veteran Actor Joanne Chen are being showcased in this show. I wish I will be able to catch this movie over the week end or next week if possible. Here's the URL like to the synopsis if you keen to know more http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0470420/plotsummary.
Besides this Harris @ Changi Biz Park open their door for business today also on Leap Year. The place look quite cozy but I don't think there's any live band playing..too bad.
I will be working till 12am tonight as usual so tonight I had decided to reward myself with Sakai Sushi Bento Set. I had Gyuniku & Softshell crab crepe set. Yummy Yummy. The Dinner was superb! And I think this is the most expensive packed dinner I had for month end so far in my 3 years with IBM.
Besides this Harris @ Changi Biz Park open their door for business today also on Leap Year. The place look quite cozy but I don't think there's any live band playing..too bad.
I will be working till 12am tonight as usual so tonight I had decided to reward myself with Sakai Sushi Bento Set. I had Gyuniku & Softshell crab crepe set. Yummy Yummy. The Dinner was superb! And I think this is the most expensive packed dinner I had for month end so far in my 3 years with IBM.
posted by VOnO at 1:35 AM


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home