Stage Of Life
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Virul Infection-Pls Be Careful
I had been having block ear for the past 3-4 days on my left ear. Went to the doc just now and was shocked to hear that it might be a Virul infection that may have damage the nerve system. He made it worse by saying he last saw a patient who had a permanent deafness due to this. Sigh...now I am so worried...damn!
He gave me some medication and ask to see him after five days. By then guess he will refer me to the Specialist. Sigh again...I wish I will recover by tomorrow or in 3 days time. My friends out there, pls pray for me.
If you even have blocked Ears, don't take it too lightly. You may want to read more on this
http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_condition_info_details.asp?disease_id=152&channel_id=165&relation_id=1762
He gave me some medication and ask to see him after five days. By then guess he will refer me to the Specialist. Sigh again...I wish I will recover by tomorrow or in 3 days time. My friends out there, pls pray for me.
If you even have blocked Ears, don't take it too lightly. You may want to read more on this
http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_condition_info_details.asp?disease_id=152&channel_id=165&relation_id=1762
posted by VOnO at 10:35 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home