Stage Of Life
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Durian
After having Ayam Penyat at Changi Village, Dar, Father in law and sister in law decided to get durians. We bought 2 and 1 was a D101 grade which cost $12 and the other one at $8 which I am not sure what grade is that.
2 durians had different unique taste. The D101 is slightly watery but the taste and the smell is strong whereas the other one has a very thick texture and seems a little reddish. Dar say its called "Ang Bar" (in hokkien).
Gosh...I am sooo full...there goes my diet plan!!!
2 durians had different unique taste. The D101 is slightly watery but the taste and the smell is strong whereas the other one has a very thick texture and seems a little reddish. Dar say its called "Ang Bar" (in hokkien).
Gosh...I am sooo full...there goes my diet plan!!!
posted by VOnO at 11:36 PM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home